The timetables of your trains have changed.
Here are the news from 11 December 2022 :
- Line L2 : Trains running with double the capacity on Saturdays, improving travel comfort between Coppet and Annecy.
- Line L6 : A new train departing from Bellegarde at 21:57, Monday to Friday, arriving in Geneva at 22:30.
- SBB RegioExpress : At weekends, one out of every two RegioExpress trains running on the Arc lémanique serves Geneva airport. It will run only once an hour on weekends between Geneva and Annemasse.
In terms of maintenance, two major projects will affect traffic during the week :
- On the L5 and L6 lines, from 19 June to 23 July 2023, installation of a diagonal between the tracks at Satigny station.
- Annemasse station will be closed between 23:05 and 05:05, from 2 April to 24 November, during the night from Sunday/Monday to Thursday/Friday. Trains will be limited to Chêne-Bourg, and replacement buses will be provided.
Un voyage de programmé prochainement ? You can also find your journey here.